Friday, December 11, 2009

Mountain King Christmas Office

The digital epaper service Cybook Opus

My friend Jean Pierre Stholl offered me a few weeks ago to perform a lithography the workshop "A Stone Flower" .
is what we did Thursday and Friday.

This lithograph will be on sale at the gallery Olivier Nouvellet from 14 December for 80 euros.

course, the technique of lithography is far from the digital and the workshop "A Stone Flower" is one of the few Parisian shops (I think he is 4!) To propose true litho stone, which is one of the modes of artistic impressions of the oldest and most sublime I know.
This time, the impression is held from metal plates: the other lithographic technique.


Stephen and Laurence retouching

I used the pad to the preparatory work of the three subjects that I wanted to achieve and that is photoshop m helped him with his system layer.
and I simulated the development of each plate (one per color).
Here, digital does not just helped me prepare my drawings, it also helped me to understand and anticipate mentally construction stages of a lithograph.

workshop "A Stone Flower" in Paris



0 comments:

Post a Comment