Monday, February 7, 2011

Dark Smelly Urine Pregnancy

Transhumance

arrived in the Island, for about ten days. I finished my transhumance in a Porsche Carrera led by a thirty returning China, met on a train platform, with whom I shared the end of the journey by train. I usually ride the bus to get off the train. This time it was a journey in a warm black leather with a race against a motorcycle. Freud probably my side a little too big to play the role, but having quite the look, me he won that department: he just told, he wanted to thank me, without doubt, for having listened. I would have continued to discover more but this kind of meeting draws its sap from its brevity and unity: this was repeated in the ritual of separation, he, returning to his fantasies of mechanical power, me, my silent observer ...

In the ritual of arrival day there is the restaurant because I have nothing fresh. Leafing through the newspaper yesterday that there still lingered, I learned that 36% of French people believed in God, which is unlikely. More surprisingly, 34% of respondents who say Catholics do not believe in God. The wave of liturgical lace no longer seems to attract the crowds. It is true that in matters of anachronistic spectacle, everyone on TV at home and what we see is more exciting than a parade of colorful robes ..

I watch "Crossword", as I write these lines. Arab revolutions challenge. We are, here in the West, full of worries that I do, especially our young beurs, French born, educated at the School of the secular republic, do not, for some, a high image of their community . Transposed to the masses who have never attended school and can be fanatical in religion we can ask questions. Finkielkraut was done back in the straps Liberation catches up on the board. Of course it is hoped that everything happens for the best in the world, hoping more freedom, more democracy and greater justice for these oppressed people.

We still speak of Alliot-Marie and its cheap ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment