Saturday, February 5, 2011

Panasonic Telescope Adaptor



I am on some gay cruising sites (sites straight, I think it happens the same thing) and I receive several times daily statements of young Ghanaian, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon who intend to enter into relationships ... etc., in order, I suppose, to come live in Europe. That said, I never even received a proposal like this: "Slaves Seeker master Who is really serious Seeking a slave to abuse, humiliate, bondage, whip it and Toturi 24/7.I am a caring, humble , submissive, Respectful, obedient, honest and Totally Devoted To icts Master To Be Used For His pleasure always.I am to Slavic no limit to only see my limit to Be Death, I Am Willing to serve my master With No rights and privileges. I Will Always Be There for His Service Always and Always Do What Makes HIM happy.I hope to find my master soon ". The Ghanaian after his record is 31 years old, and my intention to be my slave, I will use that for my own pleasure, without limit ...

addition to these approaches show a certain desperation gay Africa, almost everywhere ostracized and punished, to the attractiveness of Europe on the African youth living too often in real misery - I'm not sure that everyone is really gay, but I am convinced in any case, some are desperate to come and live here the proposal I have just received is the last straw: 500 years going back and requesting more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment