Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Follando Kates Playground

Dwarf moron

Dwarf idiot has lifted the judiciary completely. A first in history. I dream. By dint of keeping the French against each other, they will eventually come together and stand against him. What idiot ...!

All this for not losing his last right-wing voters, as the mother Boutin launching a "cry of alarm" is its rut spring, against the "drug baby" and "appeals to the authority and vigilance of the President of the Republic to stop the irreparable, "one of the few who still believe in the authority of Nain. And then, what I meddle, Boutin mother: the baby in question is a small Muslim. Instead of shouting the alarm, she had better sing hymns ... Jesus was not "drug baby" was also designed quite bizarre, to serve as an instrument from what the Gospels tell. So where is the difference, Boutin mother? Flights

is delusional. Fillon and his family invited Mubarak. Government sealed. When I went to Aswan, I paid my time and my trip .... The rich are maintained, while for the poor, the PV increases ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment