Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scion Tc Supercharger Vs Turbo Whats Better

I speak, but I have not seen ...

I did not watch the Sarkoshow tonight but I'll talk anyway. Read some hot reviews gleaned here and there:
- "I think there is an error. This issue actually dates from 2007. The candidate Sarkozy seems to want to do many things once he is elected."
- hope he does not emerge Mazarine Pingeot to explain the collapse of France.
- Sarkozy is right. Sarkozy sees far. Sarkozy loves us. It protects us from the flu. Besides, I have not had this year.
- I can hear more ... The best thing tonight was to put the speech of Sarkozy, mute the sound and music to Benny Hill ...
- I made a huge effort but I could take only 10 minutes. Bouffonnade.
- Want to Be a Millionaire?
- All right, we can now flush
- Chirac to jurors popular?
- Nicolas Sarkozy admits injecting cocaine: "I set myself a line"
- And if you zap on 2, "in secret layoffs! it is a good one there!
- shoe shoe! "
Well, at this time the show is not over. I've read enough, I post ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment