Monday, February 21, 2011

Getting Off Of Risperidone

Football ....

I started my work in Paris asked a door this morning and this afternoon patching. In three weeks I think we start to have meaningful results. My daughter is with me this week and participate actively. She spoke of my father earlier that at eighty-three years had undertaken completed a full apartment and eighty-four had installed a kitchen he had made more fully (through the combined he has in his studio), an average result aesthetically, but in solid oak. What a family! Yesterday I saw my grandchildren who are going well, and I wonder if they will resume the torch there. Anyway my son is there and has successfully put beautiful things in her house. It waits for a site in May and June ....
End of work day earlier by an evacuation of rubble to the dump, which we went on foot dragging small folding shopping carts loaded as mules walk more poetic than that, you die ......
So I'm a bit disconnected from the world. I have not seen but I heard Strauss Kahn Cope, Baroin and others say all the harm he could, and I wonder why so much hatred because he did not beat sitting in the France match Brazil, who should reassure him that Sarkozy was much better than football.
I also heard that it was going rather badly at Gaddafi has yet been received on a state visit here by the Dwarf, which should appease his people. But no, I feel they all want to Mediterranean policy of our dear president and they contrive to fuck all his diplomacy on the ground.
These people do not play football, that's for sure ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment