Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jergens Tan Before And After

ultra

No winter here, but a sort of gray interspersed tiédure days Radiant. I had a brilliant last week, I have tiédure today: 14 degrees. It's not so bad.

This stay in the Island will be mainly devoted to manage my business here, which is not much, though, but worth a bit I'll do it. I fill a list of "to-do" nothing to forget. I'm a good half-page. I strike as and when it's done, but he always adds. I will leave until everything is finished ...

Speaking of my "business here," which implies some "active", I hope Mr. Pierre Lellouche don 'epithet not "ultra caviar left." I tremble already know that some property inherited from my mother will let me pass, according to Christian Jacob is something to the UMP, a "bobo" or for "a man of money" filled with "contempt for rural world ". It is strange to note that for these two olibrius, all those who have some assets should be instinctively on their side, as if it was natural that way. So I risk the invective of the most hollow of their hand because I live between two places, rather modest, and that what may seem contradictory, I'm not adhering to their right bling bling. It happens is at zero level of political thought. Even thought itself ...

Well, yes, I think left. I think it is the State, ie to all citizens, to organize the redistribution of wealth so that society is as smooth as possible: the charity is not my thing. .. For me, it left the most successful in this mission, there is no comparison. I pay my taxes, the state that redistributes where necessary, any policy is expressed there.
Yes, I do not see why it should be left to think about poor: there is that guys want to UMP this ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment