Monday, February 28, 2011

Fotos De Silverados Ss



Further work ..
By train, from Paris, I experienced my new gear, which does everything except laundry, but all (much, anyway) services are not free. This little machine is a pump in money and she talks about the world of tomorrow: the wave of technology, constantly renewed, but with multiple application fee. It departs at As miniaturization and mobility, free internet. I do not see myself returning to racing pigeon but what bothers me is happening: the pioneer phase of the internet ends, while the phase moves mercantile. Capitalism gets over ...
That said, I will not spit in the soup: the technology is such a vehicle for ideas that lead to such turmoil in the world that the history books will speak for a period ante Internet and another post Internet. If the pioneer phase ends, the foundation phase, which enshrines the universal development of this technology led to the events that are currently underway. Hello new world ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment